Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Santiam Restaurant

The Santiam Restaurant is a student-run, fine dinning eating establishment on the campus of Linn-Benton Community College. This is no average eatery, the chefs-in-training are very serious about their career and the wait staff are very devout to the excellence to the service.



Instructor Scott Hurrley reads from a recipe book.


Preparing the next meal



An instructor demonstrates a dish preparation








Jessica Jerrett(far left), Shea Henthorn, Molly Ward(far right), and the rest of the dinning staff make plans for the days meal.



A table by the window prepared for high class dinning.











1 comment:

  1. Great shots, Dale. I love the pictures. Is this your photo essay? I cannot tell as we were supposed to do 5 photos for the assignment. Please email me and let me know so I can look again. You do a great job with your photos and I hope we have more classes together.

    ReplyDelete